miércoles, 30 de septiembre de 2020

Smartsite project ZENER

 Well I'm here again, I just wanted to tell my first job experience and also the one that gave me career perspective.

I was searching for a beautiful tech related project, so I was searching jobs for new student in internet related with technology (I wanted to program machines) 

I found a lot of offers, but one really caught me:

Zener redes : arduino, raspberry, sql, c, c++, python...

I've got what they  wanted, so I went to the interview and present my machines, my new boss loved it so he called me next few days.

I started worked with them, he gave me a bunch of papers with free ideas, but nothing cleard, the first day I wanted to put everything together and later I presented some ideas.

The first sketch weren't exactly what my boss imagine, but they were doable with some basic electronics

what he wanted: a sustitute for a alarma analogic device with fire sensors

what I imagine, a digital arduino based system, that can also control de fans and climatic systems with relays and stuff...and save all in a SD

The thing went better, I was on my own so i proposed an old friend for the server programming. We were two in the project then.

I learned to design PCBs using a free program called design spark , not the best but was fast to learn, I should develop something in 3 month!

We wanted to have microphones... temp sensor, smoke sensors....a touch screen and a beautiful box and use a arm based raspberry pi. later we would use the cheaper orange pi

We've got three versions, working on 4g modems, they could control the AA, the fans, control de door, record with ip camera, detect some errors with machine learning, and the waste in fuel and time of an human worker to the telecom sites. 

We not only saved money, but also we worked for a cleaner world.

 



more testing and mounting: 





 

This is my at mobile wordl congress with a good friend from orange.  


This is the game we develop to control our iot device with unity 3d...cool isnt it?


Man at work 


Proteus routing pcb: 



The motherboard, there should be a rasp pi 


 

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario